Auctions America by RM invites all professional journalists and recognized media organizations to apply for formal media credentials to cover our events.
In applying for credentials, we ask that you please take note of the following guidelines and eligibility criteria:
- Event credentials are issued only to professional journalists and freelancers on specific editorial assignment.
- A media credential request must be submitted for each representative of your media outlet who plans to attend the event, including photographers.
- Media passes are not transferable and are only valid for the specific event for which they are provided. They cannot be used for access at other Auctions America by RM events.
- Applying for credentials is not a guarantee that credentials will be issued. All applications are screened and further information, including the scope and purpose of the requested coverage, previous coverage, and/or an assignment letter from your editor/publisher to confirm your assignment, may be requested as part of the approval process.
- Auctions America by RM reserves the right to deny any applicant media access to the events. All requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Journalists who receive passes should note that these may be revoked at Auctions America by RM's discretion.
- The Auctions America by RM media team will respond to all requests for credentials via email. If your request is approved, you will receive confirmation via email and credentials will only be available for collection onsite (they will not be mailed out in advance). Proper identification will be required in order to pick up your credentials.
We thank you for your interest and support of Auctions America by RM and look forward to having an opportunity to work with you. Should you have any questions or require media-related information, please contact the Auctions America by RM Press Office.
Become a Media Member
Start by entering your email and hit continue.