Estimate: $220,000 - $260,000
- 3.8-Litre, 265-hp DOHC in-line six-cylinder engine
- Four-speed Manual Transmission
- Beautifully Restored by Marque Specialist Tsikuris Classics
- Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust Certificate
- Previous JCNA 99.980 Award Winner
- 2016 Boca Raton Concours Best in Class
- Believed to be a 46,000-mile Car Delivered Originally to Ft. Lauderdale
- Just 50 Miles Since Restoration
- One of 2,023 Roasters Built in 1963
Completed in July 1963, this example was originally delivered to Jaguar Cars of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Believed to be a 46,000-mile car prior to restoration, it was acquired by the consigner with the intention of competing at the highest standards using JCNA judging guidelines. Following a bare-metal restoration by marque specialist Paul Tsikuris of Tsikuris Classics, it was finished in unforgiving Black over a red leather interior by BAS Upholstery.
The engine was rebuilt to exhaustive standards and dynamically balanced to ensure smooth operation. The Moss transmission was rebuilt, too, and the braking system is all new; the suspension rebuilt; and the gauges cleaned, rebuilt and calibrated. All fasteners and hardware were cad plated as originally suppled. The wire wheels are chrome plated and fitted with the proper Dunlop RS tires. It is complete with the correct tool kit, jack, and owner’s manual.
Please note this vehicle is titled as 1964.