Offered Without Reserve
Estimate: $ 75,000 - $100,000
- Originally fitted with a Honda HPD HR28TT V6/60 deg. 4v 2799cc twin-turbo engine
- HPD-Hewland six-speed sequential gearbox
- Carbon fiber and aluminum monocoque
- Double wishbone, pushrod actuated coil spring suspension
- Extensive racing history with a Class Win at the Petit Le Mans in 2012 and appearances at Le Mans and Sebring
Along with its sister car ARX-03 Chassis #02, this HPD / Acura ARX-03 dominated the 2012 and 2013 American Le Mans Series seasons. Chassis #03 made appearances at Sebring, Le Mans, Lime Rock Park and Mosport before earning the Class Win at Road Atlanta’s Petit Le Mans 1,000-mile race. The two ARXs won the Level 5 Motorsports team the 2012 LMP2 Team Championship as well as the LMP2 Drivers’ Championship.
Chassis #03 kicked off the 2013 LMP2 campaign with a 7th place finish at the 12 Hours of Sebring and an appearance at Le Mans. The ALMS campaign was also successful with top ten finishes at Lime Rock Park and Road America and top five finishes at Mosport, the Circuit of the Americas, Virginia International Raceway, and again at the Petit Le Mans. The Level 5 Motorsports team again won the LMP2 Team Championship and repeated as Driver Champion for 2013.
Please note this vehicle is being sold on Bill of Sale only