Sold for $ 50,600
- John Soneff's last restoration project
- Legendary 308-cid, 170-hp inline six-cylinder engine
- Optional Twin H Power package
- Equipped with power steering
- Hornet badging & distinctive hood scoop
- Kelsey-Hayes chrome wire wheels and whitewall radial tires
This Hornet has been restored and is presented in maroon with white top two-tone. The Hudson is powered by the legendary 308-cid, 170-hp inline six-cylinder engine that is equipped with the optional Twin H Power package.
The Hornet is also equipped with power steering. The engine bay is in nice condition.
The interior features leather and also has an AM radio. All of the chrome is said to be new, and the wiring harness is also new.
The exterior features Hornet badging, a distinctive hood scoop, Kelsey-Hayes chrome wire wheels and whitewall radial tires.
Hudson’s of this era represented an automobile that was built with quality and luxury throughout. The cars have surprisingly good handling characteristics and great pick-up and performance. This car also is significant for being the basis for the NASCAR championship winning cars of the day.