Buying at an Auctions America by RM event is easy.
Follow the simple steps below:
STEP 1 - Locate the lotLocate the lot(s) you are interested in by searching our upcoming sales online. Speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists for further information.
STEP 2 - Register to bidDetermine whether you will be present at the sale or if you wish to bid remotely.
- Complete the appropriate bidder registration form.
- General bidding requirements include:
- Driver's license or passport identification
- One of either a
- $2,000 credit card security hold or $2,000US cash deposit (refunded after the auction is over)
- Bank letter of guarantee
- Pre-Qualified Financing available through our sponsor J.J. Best Classic Car Financing. Click here for details.
- Copy of dealer license and resale tax certificate when registering as a dealer
STEP 3 - Bid sufficientlyuntil you have secured the lot.
STEP 4 - PayShould you be successful on your bid, please arrange payment to be received on the first business day following the sale. Payment options include:
- Certified cheque or money order
- Wire transfer
- Personal or company check (MUST be accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee)
- Credit cards are accepted for memorabilia purchases only on invoices totaling less than $2000 US. Credit cards will not be accepted as payment for automobile purchases. Auctions America accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Pre-Qualified Financing available through our sponsor J.J. Best Classic Car Financing
- For further information on payment, please contact one of our knowledgeable Client Services Representatives